Friday, March 6, 2009

The Buck Never Stops

"Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt." Former president Herbert Hoover once said. What ever happens, no matter how high the national debt skyrockets, future generations will be the ones to inevitably suffer. Hitting the American people like a train, the government shoves it's greedy tubes into every orifice, draining the economy to cover their asses. I highly doubt this stimulus bill will be effective. Money going every which way is only going to tear the wound, not repair it. People know where in a "recession" yet they go out anyway having a good time buying over priced movie tickets, game consoles, and dinners. Lets not worry about reality and go about life in a daze. Boggles my mind how people can be so tight with money when it comes to nessesity and so very loose when it comes to leisure activity. Like this bill, just spending, pork barrels left and right, it's disgusting. I actually wonder if the American people had a say in the bill would it of changed? Average people are ignorant, with the bill not in layman, most wouldn't even understand half of what was going on. We put blind faith in the leaders we elect, we are to blame, I as well. I'll admit I vote, politicians and there way with painting a beautiful picture of will be if elected. I fall for it time and time again. I'll suffer just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment